Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,791 ($2,977) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)