Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,295 ($1,450) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)