Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,370 ($2,665) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)