Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,983 (COL$6,237,872) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)