Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €941 (COL$3,179,883) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)