Cost of living comparison between Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,047 (Mex$ 41,432) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (25 minutes ago)