Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,101 ($2,471) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)