Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,954 ($2,301) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)