Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03959 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,887 (L 72,911) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (36 minutes ago)