Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03647 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,346 (L 36,922) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)