Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,460 (970,506 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (27 minutes ago)