Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,860 (1,905,305 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)