Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,422 (932,417 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)