Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,716 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)