Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,899 (Bs 34,021) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)