Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,826 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)