Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 50% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,404 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)