Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,808 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)