Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)