Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,782 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)