Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,723 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)