Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05889 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,021 (ARS $17,338) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)