Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 (CH$2,231,087) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)