Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,226 (kr38,861) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)