Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13472 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,277 (kr39,172) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)