Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13434 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,571 (kr41,472) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)