Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,283 (R$ 16,333) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)