Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,351 (R$ 14,733) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)