Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00744 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €847 (113,782 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (33 minutes ago)