Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,922 (225,888 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)