Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,945 (236,297 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)