Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €930 (129,547 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)