Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 (41,777,093 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)