Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,413 (42,674,710 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)