Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,358 (43,005,161 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)