Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06057 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,968 (ARS $32,489) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)