Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €995 (ARS $20,388) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)