Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04007 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €966 (ARS $24,104) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)