Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,190 ($4,531) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (27 minutes ago)