Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,037 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)