Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,458 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)