Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21831 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €950 (4,352 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)