Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,135 ($4,624) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)