Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,493 ($4,767) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (40 minutes ago)