Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,923 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)