Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,811 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)