Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04726 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,308 (Mex$ 27,682) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 690 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)