Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,845 (Mex$ 58,219) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)