Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09425 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (Bs 46,284) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)