Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,776 (Bs 51,456) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)