Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €595 (Bs 21,229,589) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)