Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,293 (Rp 20,063,076) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)