Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,375 (₩1,779,041) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (26 minutes ago)