Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,230 (₩3,922,428) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)