Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,053 (41,203 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)