Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,946 ($3,341) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)