Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,783 (NZ$7,672) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)