Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,398 (NZ$3,928) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (25 minutes ago)