Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,685 (NZ$4,133) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (30 minutes ago)