Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 (NZ$4,127) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)