Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,964 (Taka 256,662) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)