Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,008 (Taka 255,924) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (37 minutes ago)