Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09268 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,356 (25,419 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)