Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29131 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,760 (S/. 9,475) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)