Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04935 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,012 (Mex$ 20,511) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (17 minutes ago)