Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,413 (CH$1,819,897) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)