Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,975 (Mex$ 42,948) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)