Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25947 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,228 (S/. 4,734) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (28 minutes ago)