Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26244 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,154 (S/. 4,397) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)