Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00841 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,308 (¥750,314) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)