Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02528 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,094 (43,278 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (30 minutes ago)