Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02606 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,197 (45,915 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)