Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02566 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,022 (39,844 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)