Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,274 (元9,918) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)