Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,768 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)