Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01613 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,050 (руб 127,096) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)