Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,816 ($2,114) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)