Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,944 ($2,409) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)