Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,932 ($4,171) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)