Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,986 (C$5,739) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (37 minutes ago)