Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,233 (C$3,301) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)