Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,030 (C$5,852) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)