Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 (C$5,879) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)