Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,003 ($5,319) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)