Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,699 ($4,952) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)