Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,612 ($4,948) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)