Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,593 ($5,160) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (40 minutes ago)