Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,734 ($3,250) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (42 minutes ago)