Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,802 ($3,441) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)