Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,057 (R$ 10,412) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)