Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,370 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)