Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,504 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)