Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,364 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)