Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,962 (₩3,729,832) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)